- Eyes: Dark Blue, facing forward. Neon Green eyeshadow.
- Bodysuit: Unlike standard Series Two Harmony Dolls, she has a slightly shimmery hot pink bodysuit.
- Face: Open-mouth smile, bright pink lips.
- Arms: Both Straight Arm
- Legs: Harmonic Harmony has molded hot pink legs with a light shimmer to simulate tights.
Hair Color and Style
- Color: Blue with neon green and green front highlights
- Style: Tight curly, center part. The style is two high ponytails; the front is separated and twisted into two top knots.
Purple performance dress. Dark purple sleeveless satin bodice and hi-low semi-sheer overskirt. Bodice has two glittery eight-pointed stars, while semi-sheer over skirt has silver stitching at hem, silver glitter dots and is pleated in back. Underskirt is pink iridescent textured fabric. Velcros up the back.
Bright blue open-front knee high laced boots. Molded topstitching. Silver laces and grommets. Magenta soles with star textures on bottom.
Flying V Guitar. Silver headstock, neck, soundhole, strings; painted blue body and two purple "buttons" at front. Clear plastic waist clip. Thermochromatic color change at neck from silver to dark purple.
Hair extension clip. Silver seven-pointed star on raised diamond background with polygonal shape. Purple-pink hair blend. Thermochromatic color change at star from silver to blue.
Harmonic Harmony comes with a silver glitter comb.
Silver glitter stand.
- Harmonic Harmony was the first doll released with differently colored legs to mimic tights, followed later by Rayne Coat.