The series was released initially in August 2018 at Target, Walmart, and through Amazon, at a retail cost of approximately US $12.99. and can be found at most locations that sell toys.
The series introduces the twelve main characters, each in three unique looks for a total of thirty-six dolls. Each doll's variations include at least one Signature Look.
Box Packaging and Reveals
The purple-styled box is sealed over the pull tab with thick clear plastic. (Second wave packages have different cover pull plastic and were also surrounded around with a second strip of clear shrink wrap plastic). Removing the plastic cover releases the Collector List if pulled out. The front tab peels down the front to open the package, showing the randomized background and sealed surprises.
The surprises are numbered 1-4 behind perforated cardboard flaps, with the doll behind the left side under a sealed flap and a "warning" to open the doll last. Behind each numbered flap is a plastic bin; they all are held in place by a plastic divider.
Each "bin" is sealed with a peel off plastic cover, each with variant hair puns and/or images of the characters. The fourth bin is slightly larger than the other three to accommodate larger accessories.
The doll and signature card are together in sealed rectangular package, with the card behind the doll. There are four styles of doll packaging, each to accommodate styles;
- A is enclosed and high with a "bun" to accommodate high curly styles.
- B is enclosed and short, to cover short bobbed styles.
- C is open at the back and high for high styles such as ponytails and topknots.
- D is open and low for long styles, such as loose curls or straight hair.
Starting in a third micro-wave, a plastic saddle stand was also included and taped to the bottom back of the doll's package.
The packaged reveal surprises in this order if opened as directed: Comb/Stamp Sticker, Shoes/Phone Sticker, Accessory/Random Photo Sticker, Accessory/Random Photo Sticker, Doll with Signature Card (and later Stand).
- Collector's Sheet.
- Collectors Stamp Sticker Sheet. 
- Phone Sticker Sheet. 
- Character-look specific Shoes.
- Two Randomized Photo Stickers.
- Two character-look specific Accessories.
- Dressed Doll.
- Signature Card. This is standard across each character and behind the doll.
- Stand. This started in a third release and is found in the space behind the doll's packaging at the bottom.
The following are randomized across regular finds and Rares:
- Noah's Bedroom/Recording Studio
- Beachside Boardwalk
- Hanging Chair Den
- Café Interior
Rayne Showers as an Ultra Rare has a unique metallic roller rink themed background.
Series One Gallery
Series One Releases
- This series has what fans referred to as the "InFamous Fourteen" dolls who were not initially found during the first weeks of release.
- The color schemes of Series One are applied to other side lines that have first releases.