A Signature Look is the release version of a character in a series considered to be the character's "main" look from her available variations. The illustrated image of a signature look is seen frequently in promotional images, marketing and oftentimes her main profile image on places such as the website. Series One signature looks  are often used as the outfit and hairstyles seen for characters in the animated videos.
Signature looks are never Rare or Ultra Rare. The Signature Look is marked with a heart () on the Collector's Sheet and a ♥ on lists here. In Series Three they are in a separate section from the other sublines instead of mixed in. Series Four has no Signature Looks, though it has original looks for three new characters.
With the Shortcuts - Series One line, the signature looks are marked with the Rare symbol.
List of Signature Looks for Main Hairdorables Characters
- Noah: Sk8r Noah, On-the-Go Noah, OOTD Noah
- Kat: Kat N' Dogs, Kat-Tastic, Wild Kat
- Kali: Kali Curls, Magnetic Kali, Techna Kali
- Bella: Bella Bunerina, Freestylin' Bella, Bella of the Ball
- Skylar: Hair We Go Skylar, Global Skylar, Street Style Skylar
- Willow: Willow Wings, Fishtail Willow, Whirling Willow
- DeeDee: Dee Dee Dorable, Cotton Candy Dee Dee, Dee Dee Dots
- Harmony: Harmony Rocks, Open Mic Harmony, Rock Out Harmony
- Brit: Brit Braids, Cheer Brit, Breakaway Brit
- Sallee: Simply Sallee, Design by Sallee, Art Z Sallee
- Neila: Moonlit Neila, Fire Fly Neila, Far Out Neila
- Rayne: Rayne Bow, Rayne Festival, Rayne Shine
- Emily: So Extra Emily
- Phoebe: Featuring Phoebe
- Saige: Garden Saige
- In Series One, every Signature Look character except Rayne Bow and Hair We Go Skylar share their basic shoe design with another look in their release.
- In Series Three, the Signature Look is the only subline that has every character included.
- There are some exceptions; see character pages.