Skylar is one of the main characters of the Hairdorables Line.
Skylar loves to travel and explore the world, and runs her own vlog and blog about her global travels. She was born in Hawaii. Her family consists of her mom, dad, a brother and sister, and her grandparents. Her grandparents, Nana and Pop-Pop, are native Hawaiian and live in the state, so she visits them often to partake in the culture. Her family traces back in the culture for generations. She often thinks to bring back souvenirs for her friends and likes to learn to say "hello" in any country she visits. Skylar has a juggling talent. 
She craves adventure and while she tends to get bored easily, it's why she's always exploring and searching for fun things to do. Her friends know they can come to her for advice on the best spots to eat or exciting places to visit in town. Her key character traits are Adventurer, Brave, and Fun.
- Sunnin' Skylar
- Hair We Go Skylar - Signature Look
- Global Skylar - Signature Look
- Touring Skylar
- Street Style Skylar - Signature Look
- Sensational Skylar - Rare
- Sushi Skylar
- Sweet Cinnamon Skylar
- La Playa Skylar
- Sugar Skull Skylar
- Sweetie Skylar - HairDUDEables Exclusive Look
- Alpine Skylar
- Grecian Skylar
- Jet Set Journey
- Dreamy Journey
- Zen Journey
- Marisol in Flight
- Sun Kissed Marisol
- Skylar's biography data and characterization confirm that she has native Hawaiian ancestry.
- Kākou is the Hawaiian value of inclusiveness. It means "all of us" and "we are in this together."
- While Hair We Go Skylar is marked in Series One as Skylar's Signature Look, she is shown in the Sky-Lites style on the YouTube Channel animated videos.
- Series Two Skylar's themes specifically invoke French and Spanish cultures.
- Series Three Skylar's themes invoke Japanese culture.
- Series Four Skylar's themes invoke Mexican culture.